Saturday, January 4, 2014

Strawberry Maniac!

I don't know about you guys but I am totally in love with STRAWBERRY.
It's my 'Godsent' fruit. Really, anything related with Strawberry, I would most probably love them.
Last December, I found a body care set that comes with strawberry range at The Body Shop while doing my Christmas shopping and instantly I just couldn't help myself but to have my hands on it. Okay... may be part of the reason was that there was a super-duper cute Reindeer wash ball calling for me to buy it.

Here you go



So this set actually hosts 

a 750ml Strawberry shower gel,
a 50ml Strawberry body butter,
a heart-shaped Strawberry soap, 
a Reindeer wash ball,
a travel-sized 60ml Strawberry showel gel,
and
2 mini bath balls.

So far I have tried the shower gel and the body butter. It gives me so much joy while using them. The shower gel's sweet strawberry scent that fills up the entire bathroom totally makes me have more motivation to take my shower especially when the day is so freezing cold like recently. This soap-free shower gel contains real strawberry seed oil and on the plus, it is so lather-rich! FUN! 

Normally I would take my sweet time applying the body butter in my room after shower. Just couldn't help to enjoy the delicious scent lingering around when I am in bed. Don't know if it is because I am totally psyched about it that I feel this Strawberry body butter is less oily and sticky compared to the other range of body butter from The Body Shop. Anyway, it smooths on my skin so easily and gives a pretty good hydration for my skin. Perfectto :D

In order to show my love to strawberry, I even bought the Strawberry fragrance oil for my oil burner in my room. However, one should be aware that if too many drops are used, this strawberry scent could be a little sickening. 



Before I end this post, I also would love to share the TWININGS' intense red fruit tea.

 As much as I love to have sugar in my English breakfast tea, once in a while I would go for this intense red fruit tea which has the pleasant aroma of Strawberry, Cherry, Raspberry and Cranberry. The reason being is that the sweet aroma simply enough to replace the sugar in my tea. Bliss. 

Well I hope you enjoy this post. Strawberry lover out there, if you think there is product related with strawberry that I shouldn't miss out, feel free to let me know.








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Looking forward to you beauty and other fun blog posts : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! And igreat start to your blog, I can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi @Randa Paige, thank you. I am great to know there is someone out there who appreciate my blog. It gives me more motivation to write more post. Cheers. I will sure visit your blog.

      xoxo
      M

      Delete