Monday, December 9, 2013

Clarisonic Mia

Hello people.. It's my daily entry on my blog once again and today I would love to talk about facial skincare. Facial skincare is important because it not only relates to our facial hygiene, it also affects our self-esteem. Big time!

Well... the only skincare product that I truly believe in improving my face skin condition is Clarisonic Mia. So, I am really excited to share with all of you out there my holy grail product. I got my Lavender Clarisonic Mia from Harvey Nichols November last year with the price of 120 pound. Although you may say it is pricey, I am so so glad I bought it.

 I have oily combination skin with a tendency to develop cystic acne. Plus when I have acne it made me stress out trying to find ways to combat it and  you may know stress causes more acne as it is aggravated with the increase in hormone cortisol . It's like getting lost in a vicious circle.  

Before having the Mia, I literally tried dozen and countless products including the Proactiv solution, Clinique, Biotherm, prescribed topical and oral antibiotics, over the counter Benzoyl peroxide cream and many others which did not work but made my skin sensitive. 
Since I have bought the Mia, I have used it once a day with my daily face wash and I have been truly amazed at the results. I follow up with my regular toner and moisturizer. Now I could confidently say Clarisonic Mia is the best Acne Solution I have come by, Ever!

Okay.. a little summary on the Clarisonic Mia. This wonderful system uses Sonic technology that enables the brush head to move back and forth at 300 movements per second. This movement gently stretches the skin so that dirt and oil can be released from the pores and washed away. This is how it can remove 6 times the makeup and 2x the dirt than cleaning with your hands does. 


Lovely colour, isn't it? Not a fan of Lavender colour? 'fraid not... It comes with many different  cheerful colours. Here you go. 
I think I would stop here before I continue raving on this superb product. Honestly if you have been reluctant on purchasing one of these, you shouldn't. Anyway, do share with me if you have used the Mia or have any question. 

Have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment