Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Running with Nike Plus Application

Yoyo...yoyoyo.. Good evening peeps. Hope you all have a great day so far.

Today I am going to talk about running and the best fitness application in the world, Nike Plus Running application. 
Okay...I wouldn't say I am a professional runner just yet considering I started to run frequently since September this year. Although I did run before this once in a while, it was never as committed as this. Now you may ask me what really changed? 
Here you go.. this running motivation all credit to the Nike Plus Running app.

A bit of info on this awesome application. 
Nike released the Nike + Running app on September 2010 which was originally known as Nike + GPS. This app used a tracking system powered by MotionX that does not require a separate shoe sensor or pedometer. Instead it works using the accelerometer and the GPS of the smartphones that support this application. The application can easily be downloaded free of charge from the smartphones' app store. Besides, the Nike + integrates our personal workout statistics directly with the Nike website which can be tracked online after the run. 

You may see below is my overall running activity since September, my run snapshot and my personal record.

Overall activity 

My run snapshot and my personal records

Pace and Elevation

 The reason I really heart this Nike + application is that it is so easy to use, super efficient and it does not really require much besides having a smartphone (which most people have one anyway). To be honest with you, before using this application I thought I could never do 2 km. I was nearly shocked the first time I recorded my running. Hence, I really think this app makes me believe I can do more than I think I could and also motivates me to push my limits. 

 Below are some pictures I took while on a run.  Part of the reason I love to run is it brings me to these beautiful places which I would never go if I never run. Enjoy!














Do you love running too? Do share with me your running experience :) 
Cheers.





No comments:

Post a Comment