Monday, December 23, 2013

M&M'S WORLD LONDON

































Don't know about u but I know I so madly and deeply in love with m&m's chocolate. I went to visit my first m&m's world in London and I am so honored to experience this wonderful store. m&m's world London is the world's biggest candy store with 4 levels of happiness and fun. When I was in the store, I was literally dumbstruck by all the goodies. They are colourful and creative. I was so tempted to get them all. Only if I got the cash. pff.... Please Santa, I would like to have a tree that will grow some pounds. I have been a good girl this year. :p
Not to mention, the aroma of chocolate that filled the store was just killing me. Really. Anyway, wish you have the chance to visit this store one day. 

~Life is too short. Eat m&m's~



No comments:

Post a Comment