Thursday, December 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Travel back with me to MALTA


Hi everyone, today is so freezing cold here in France so I decided to do a throwback to bring you & me those July sunshine I got in Malta. Enjoy the crystal clear ocean and warm sunshine!
Basking in the sun... The feeling is wonderful ~

A little bit of Baywatch moment :P


This is one of the red sand beach in Malta. Though it looks golden sand to me 





Relaxing under the big umbrella n good time to spy on some hottie hunks and sexy bikini gals. :D



At the magnificent Azure windows, Gozo 

This view is just picturesque


With +Anthony Moussouni 






View from my hotel's balcony - St Paul's Bay - How I wish I could wake up to this every morning 

St Paul's Bay ~ Look how clear is the water 

At the lounge nearby to the hotel 

Holidays Junk food :P

Miam~Miammm

yumm!


Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. There will be more pictures on my adventures around the world to come.
~Follow me~
CHEERS!






No comments:

Post a Comment