Saturday, December 7, 2013

Roubaix Lego Factory

I went to Roubaix today for some Christmas shopping and passed by this Lego Factory so decided to have a little lurk around. Basically it was just a few old shipping containers that were re-used and designed to look like Lego pieces. Nothing fancy though it did cheer up the city of Roubaix a little besides the Christmas decorations. If you are a fan of Lego, you will probably be interested in this teeny-weeny so called factory. Personally I wouldn't call it a factory as it is a little misleading. My boyfriend told me when he heard about this Lego factory, he expected it to be bigger than this. Well, after seeing what they displayed, he just could help to be a little disappointed. Hah.. anyway. Here are a few pictures I took and I think some of them are kinda creative. Enjoy! 















2 comments:

  1. If i had been to Roubaix earlier, we could have met there, pity ^^

    ReplyDelete